Functieprofiel / Job details
Targeted marketing strategy and active account management
• Your initial task is to further improve HQO’s position in the market.
• You’ll set up and manage purchasing lines and monitor their progress.
• Realise durable purchasing, negotiate, and draft and conclude contracts.
• Keep up to date with developments in the food industry and help shape the overall policy.
• You’ll be fulfilling a high-profile role and a critical function for both customers and suppliers, both externally and toward the parent company.
• You’ll report to the General Manager and work closely with the local team as well as colleagues in the US.
Functie-eisen / Key aspects
Involved and driven, durability is important to you.
• Work and reason at HBO-level (Higher Professional Education) or above, with a commercial or food-industry related field of study.
• Understanding of the developments in the food industry in general, basic technical knowledge is essential but you don’t need to be a specialist.
• Knowledge of European regulations regarding food safety is preferential.
• Ideally you have experience as a Sales or Procurement Manager, Trader-Buyer, or comparable.
• A good understanding of English is essential. Additional language skills are preferential.
• Entrepreneurial and performance oriented.
• Strong personality with power of persuasion and drive.
• Pro-active attitude.
• Good communication skills.
• Empathy and a sense of cultural differences.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Creative and innovative.
• Strong quality awareness.
Bedrijfsprofiel / Company details
High Quality Organics (HQO) is an American company dedicated to supplying organic ingredients to the food industry. In the Netherlands an autonomous, limited company has established a foothold in the European market, with a healthy foundation for further growth. In this sector, reliability and quality are of even greater than usual importance. Therefore, HQO maintains a loyal group of both customers and suppliers, between which it fulfils a merchant/intermediary/logistics services role. The European consumer market is focussing on improved sustainability and its growth will therefore also accelerate in the coming years. As a company, with its decisive and flexible organisation they follow the trends and developments in the industry. Where needed, customer-specific products are procured in collaboration with buyers. HQO’s active sectors include Spices and (Herbal) Teas, Confectionary & Bakery, Beverages, and Culinary Products, among others. As a result, the client portfolio is diverse, interesting, and full of opportunity.
Aanbod / Opportunity
High Quality Organics offers the opportunity to be part of a growing business. The horizontal organisation requires personal initiative. The atmosphere in this sector is open and informal. There is room for personal development. A good work/life balance is important. Doing part of the work from home is an option, as is a 4-day workweek. There must be a willingness to be available and easy to reach.
Standplaats / Location
Adjacent to Weesp train station, easy to commute to from Amsterdam, Utrecht, Almere, The Hague, and Rotterdam.
Extra informatie / Additional information
For more information you can contact Bob Verburg, available by phone on +31(0)6 51 418 734. Applications are accepted via www.freshrecruitment.com
Detailed information about the organisation is available on www.HQOrganics.com