FreshRecruitment is convinced that the privacy of its candidates, flex workers, employees and its other relations and visitors of the www.freshrecruitment.com is essential. The personal data is such treated with the utmost care and security, in accordance with the requirements posed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
FreshRecruitment is an organisation that brings together candidates and employers. To this end, we possess information about the candidates and employers. FreshRecruitment guarantees careful and discrete treatment of this information, taking the interests of all parties involved into account. This Privacy Statement describes which information is collected.
Data collection and use
A visitor who is interested in FreshRecruitment’s services and who would like to register as a candidate must accept the Privacy Statement. In doing so you give us permission to use personal information.
The information which is collected is only intended for the processing of your registration by FreshRecruitment. We store your personal data, including your name, email address and CV, which are used for the following purposes:
* to compile a candidate file, which helps our experts select interesting vacancies and send these to you by email.
* to provide service if you need help using the website. (for example, if you’ve forgotten your password)
We share your information among the small specialised expert team of FreshRecruitment (You can find the contact details on our website), if necessary to find you the right job. Your CV and related information will, in addition to being shared among FreshRecruitment experts, be sent to potential employers with your permission. These employers can be located both inside and outside the European Union.
Disclosure of your information
Candidates are always allowed to know which information about them is stored by FreshRecruitment. They can request inspection, rectification or deletion of data. A written request for this can be sent to email@example.com
The cookies used on our website are:
Strictly necessary cookies, these cookies are necessary for visiting the website and make it easier for the user to use the services and tools on our site.
Functional cookies, these cookies remember decisions that users of the website make. For example, the choice of language, the type of browser, etc. These cookies are totally anonymous and cannot be traced back to individual users. They are only used for using the website.
Analytics, we store collective information and statistics of the visitors to this website (Analytics). For example, which sections are visited most frequently. This data helps us to improve the website and ease of use. We have concluded a processor agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements regarding what they are allowed to store. We have not given Google permission to use the acquired Analytics information for other Google services.
- There is no contract with candidates. FreshRecruitment works on the basis of assignments from employers.
- There are no automated mailings or any automated decision-making.
- Personal data of business relations, (contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, sellers, referees and any other party with which we maintain a business relationship). FreshRecruitment processes the personal data of those involved who work for companies with whom we do business (1) to make offers for and/or provide information about the services and other activities and (2) to maintain a business relationship and (3) to conclude and maintain an assignment contract.
- FreshRecruitment does everything in its power to optimally secure your personal data from unauthorised use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures. For example: only authorised parties have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, FreshRecruitment has agreed with them that they will also secure the personal data optimally.
The retention periods of the personal data we use depend on the applicable legal retention periods.
If you have questions or comments about the protection of your personal data by FreshRecruitment, you can contact us in writing or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have complaints about our privacy statement, you can submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority.
Changes to Privacy Statement
FreshRecruitment can from time to time make changes, additions or modifications to its Privacy Statement for various reasons. The most up-to-date Privacy Statement can always be consulted on the website www.freshrecruitment.com.